Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dal soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal soup recipe. To make dal soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dal soup:
- Get 1 cup of yellow moong dal.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use handful of of coriander.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1/4 tablespoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide Pinch of seeds.
- Take as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Dal soup:
- Wash dal with water 3 to 4 times. Than soak it in water for 10 mins than rinse the water and add drinking water.
- Now take one cooker.add dal, water, salt, turmeric powder and finely chopped green chilli. Close the lid and whistle it.
- After dal boiled wrisk it with wrisker and add coriander..
- Now add tadka in dal. Take one small pan add oil..
- After oil heated add mustard seeds. When mustard seeds crackle add pinch of hing. Add tadka to dal. And mix well..
- Dal soup is ready to serve.
If you find this Dal soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.