Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bonda Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonda Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bonda soup recipe. You can have bonda soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bonda Soup:
- Use 1 Cup of white Urad dal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of fresh chopped coconut.
- You need 1 Tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 Tsp of crushed cumin powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use of For Soup.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Yellow Moong dal.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of oil/ghee.
- Get of For Tadka.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 inch of finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 Tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 7-8 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Instructions to make Bonda Soup:
- Take Urad dal and soak it into the water for 5-6 minutes. Now put it in the grinder, grind with little water and make thick and smooth paste (should not be use too much water). Dal paste should be thick and fluffy. Now add fresh chopped coconut, curry leaves, chopped green chilli, cumin powder (don’t use roast one), chopped ginger, chopped coriander, mix it well and whip for 2-3 minutes or batter becomes fluffy. Once fluffy, add salt & mix again..
- Take oil in a wok, heat oil at medium high flame. Wet your palm, take some dal paste in a hand and drop in to the oil as ball shape. After dropping bondas, keep the flame low. Fry them till golden brown and crisp. Once cooked increase the heat to give the colour. Now take out the badas from the oil..
- For Soup – Take yellow Moong dal, washed it and put it in to the cooker, add 1 finely chopped tomato, 2 chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, salt, 3 cup of water and 1 tsp oil/ghee and take 2-3 whistles. Once dal cooked then mashed it and make a smooth paste..
- For Tadka – Take ghee in a pan, when ghee is hot, add asafoetida, chopped ginger, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and sauté well. Now add cooked dal, also add 2 cups of water. Now boil it for sometime. Consistency should be like soup. When dal is starting boil then add lemon juice and some chopped coriander. Now soup is ready to serve..
- Take a bowl, put some bondas and top of the bondas put some dal soup, garnish with chopped coriander and serve it hot. Chutney is optional. Enjoy the bonda soup :).
If you find this Bonda Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.