Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bean sprouts & corn namul recipe. To make bean sprouts & corn namul you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul:
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 can of Corn kernels (canned).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ★ Ra-yu.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ★ Chinese soup stock powder (or dashida).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Use 1 of ★ Ichimi spice.
- Prepare 1 of to add color Edamame.
Instructions to make Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul:
- Wash the bean sprouts. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add sesame oil and cook the bean sprouts for 2 minute. Drain in a colander or sieve. Do not rinse in cold water..
- Mix the cooked bean sprouts, corn and the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter boiled edamame. You could use chopped green onions instead to add color. Done!.
If you find this Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.