Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor dal soup with roasted french beans recipe. To make masoor dal soup with roasted french beans you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of masoor dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of carrot.
- Use 2-3 of coriander stems.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- You need of For French beans.
- Use 150 gm of french beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/8 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of roasted sessme seeds.
Instructions to make Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans:
- Wash and soak masoor dal for 1/2hr. Mix chopped tomato carrot wash and add coriander stems with roots salt with dal and make 4-5whistle..
- Now blend dal mixture with blender and strain. Take in a pan add cream and stir cook on slow flane add salt and pepper. Masoor dal soup is ready..
- Now was and remove both sides of french beans and par boil. Remove extra water and add in a soup. Heat butter in a pan add garlic paste saute and add french beans salt pepper and lemon juice stir and serve hot with soup. Sprinkle roasted sessme seeds. Yummy tasty platter is ready to serve..
If you find this Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.