Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo stuffed paratha- tomato soup recipe. To make aloo stuffed paratha- tomato soup you only need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup:
- Provide of For outer covering/ dough.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil for moin.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For aloo/ potato stuffing:.
- Provide 4-5 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania/ corainder seeds powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of aamchur powder/ dry mango powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Ghee for roasting.
- Provide of For tomato soup.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of big ripe tomatoes chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Roasted cummin seeds powder.
Instructions to make Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup:
- In mixing bowl add both flours,salt,oil mix well and bind in semi soft dough..
- In another mixing bowl add peeled and mashed boiled potatoes, chopped coriander leaves,red chilli powder dhania powder,aamchur powder, green chillies ginger paste, salt. Mix well..
- Knead and make 8 equal portions balls from prepared dough. Take one dough ball, flatten it..roll into 5" round shape roti. On it spread prepared aloo stuffing mixture..as shown. Gather all edges and again roll gently into round paratha. Similarly prepare all..
- Heat griddle on it place prepared aloo stuffed paratha. Roast on both sides with ghee till golden brown on medium flame. Prepare all Aloo Stuffed Parathas similarly..
- To prepare tomato soup..in pan pressure cooker add heat butter,add cinnamon stick, cloves and onion slices. Saute for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes pieces,salt and 11/2 glass water. Pressure cook for 4 whistles. As steam escape open the cooker lid. Blend in mixer jar. Strain prepared soup. Pour back in pan,add salt and cummin seeds powder to taste. Serve Relish Delicious Hot Tomato Soup with Aloo Stuffed Parathas.
- Serve/Relish delicious Hot Aloo Stuffed Parathas with hot tomato soup..
If you find this Aloo Stuffed Paratha- Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.