Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. You can have chicken and sweetcorn soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Provide 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Get 1 litre of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of x 300gm creamed corn.
- Use 400 gm of chicken thigh fillets cut into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- Get 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbs of Chinese cooking wine or rice wine.
- Use 3 of green shallots sliced.
- Get 1 Tbs of Cornflour.
- Take 50 ml of cold water.
- Provide 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Melt butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the stock, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and half the shallots. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is very tender and you're happy with the consistency. Stir occasionally..
- While the soup is cooking, crack eggs into a small glass bowl and beat with a fork until combined. reserve..
- In another small bowl combine the water and cornflour until smooth..
- When chicken has cooked through add cornflour liquid to the soup, stir for 5 mins..
- Add whisked egg by drizzling into soup slowly and stirring if you can..
- Turn heat off, let it stand for 3 mins..
If you find this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.