Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong chilka Dal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong chilka Dal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong chilka dal soup recipe. You can cook moong chilka dal soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong chilka Dal Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of moong chilka dal.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of grated adrak(ginger).
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Lal mirchi(red chilli powder).
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Take of For tadka.
- Take 2 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Lal mirch(red chilli) powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
Instructions to make Moong chilka Dal Soup:
- First wash moong daal.put in cooker at low flame, add onion, tomato,adrak, green chilli, all spices, water..
- Whistle it.(2-3)so that it well cooked.s tir it..
- Add lemon juice.make tadka.put it in a bowl add tadka.garnish with dhania and serve..
If you find this Moong chilka Dal Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.