Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Consommé Soup with Penne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Consommé Soup with Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Consommé Soup with Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to consommé soup with penne recipe. You can have consommé soup with penne using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Consommé Soup with Penne:
- Use 80 grams of Penne (or Macaroni).
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1/4 of ★Onion.
- Use 1/4 of ★Carrot.
- Provide 2 of leaves ★Cabbage or Chinese cabbage.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn.
- Prepare 2 of Consommé soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 4 tsp of (※ If you are using consommé granules).
- Get 600 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Instructions to make Consommé Soup with Penne:
- Cut the wiener sausages into thin round slices. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the carrot into thin quarter-round slices. Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces..
- Cook the penne for 1 minute shorter than the time indicated on the package..
- Add the water and Step 1 ingredients into a pot, and turn on the heat. When it starts to boil, add the consommé cubes, and simmer until the vegetables soften. Adjust the flavour with ☆ ingredients..
- Add the penne to Step 3, briefly stir, and bring to a boil..
- Serve in a bowl, sprinkle with parsley, and done..
If you find this Consommé Soup with Penne recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.