Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage recipe. To cook easy, creamy and gentle chowder with chinese cabbage you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Take 1/4 of head, roughly chopped Chinese cabbage.
- Provide 1 of onion roughly cut into small pieces Onion.
- Provide 1/4 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of as much as you'd like Corn.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Get 100 of grams, cut into short strips Ham or bacon.
- Get 1 small of bowl full Leftover sashimi, mixed seafood, or the like.
- Take 1 dash of White wine or sake.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of White pepper.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules or consomme.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Use 300 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 of Butter and/or vegetable oil (a small amount of each).
- Take 1 of Green onions or parsley (optional).
Instructions to make Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare the leftover frozen sashimi. Cut into bite-sized pieces, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of wine (or sake)..
- (If you're using frozen mixed seafood instead of sashimi, then you don't have to cut it up).
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into rough chunks, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 4 minutes. It cooks quickly this way, so you can eat it quickly..
- So, it should look like this..
- Use medium-low heat. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil and butter. Add the onion, carrot, and bacon, and saute well. Add the seafood. When the everything has cooked through….
- Add 500 ml of hot water, the bay leaf, and the soup stock. Then add the Chinese cabbage. When the cabbage is tender, add 300 ml of milk..
- When the milk starts to boil, lower the heat. Grate the potato directly into the pot..
- With a spatula, gently stir while it simmers… and thickens. It will quickly become a sufficiently creamy texture..
- Sprinkle salt and white pepper to taste, and it's finished. You don't even need to use roux (or flour). It's easy and light on the stomach..
- If it's too thick, add milk. If it's too thin, add more potato to adjust. In Step 5, cooking with rice is also delicious..
If you find this Easy, Creamy and Gentle Chowder with Chinese Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.