Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toor dal soup(arhar dal) recipe. You can have toor dal soup(arhar dal) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal):
- Take 1/2 cup of Toor dal(pigeon pea).
- Provide 1 of small piece Tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of bottle gourd.
- Prepare 5-6 of coriander stems.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal):
- Wash and soak toor dal for 1/2hr. Wash coriander stems properly with roots.Chopped all vegetables..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add onion saute for a min. Add all vegetables coriander stems except garlic and toor dal. Mix well. Add 1glass of water. And whistle 4-5.
- Now open the lid. And blend with blender. And strain..
- Heat butter in a pan add chopped garlic and saute till it looks red brown for burnt flavour and add dal mixture and salt. Cook for 4-5min. And serve hot. Delicious creamy Toor dal soup is ready to serve. Garnish with coriander stems..
If you find this Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.