Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot rasam (soup) version 2 recipe. You can have beetroot rasam (soup) version 2 using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2:
- Get 1 of boiled Beetroot.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated Coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare Pinch of Hing.
- Get 6 of Garlic crushed.
- Take 1 of String Curry leaves.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli slited.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tamarind juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
Steps to make Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2:
- Boil one beetroot drain the water. Rest the water aside for later use. Grind beetroot with coconut into smooth paste and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil, once hot add mustard, cumin seeds, urad dal and hing. Once mustard splutter add crushed garlic and curry leaves..
- Add onion, green chilli, turmeric. Saute for couple of minutes. Now add tamarind juice. Boil for 4 minutes in medium flame. Now add beetroot paste, Boiled water..
- Add salt, chilli powder, mint leaves. Boil for another 5 minutes in low flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice and papad..
If you find this Beetroot Rasam (Soup) Version 2 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.