Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawns/shrimp red curry recipe. To make thai prawns/shrimp red curry you need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry:
- Use 250 grams of prawns or shrimp.
- Take 1 cup of water / coconut water.
- Provide 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of medium onions fine paste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion small onion cut in four pieces and get petals.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- Provide 2-3 of bird eye red chillies slit diagonally.
- Prepare for of Thai Red Curry Paste or Massaman curry paste.
- Get 10-15 of Lemon grass stems.
- You need 10-15 of dried red Kashmiri chillies soaked in warm water.
- Use 50 grams of thick Galangal.
- Provide 4 inch of ginger.
- Provide 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- Take as taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of groundnut oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Palm sugar (optional).
Steps to make Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry:
- The first step is to make curry paste which can preserved and refrigerated, I am not adding time of making this amazing aromatic and flavourful paste. Fry shallots pieces in oil for two minutes, and garlic, galangal, ginger, salt, cardamoms seeds, fry for 5 minutes, add soaked chillies and fish sauces. Cook it for 1 minutes and then make a fine paste. This paste can be used to make red curry 3 times..
- Wash prawns, devein and clean. Add pinch of salt and 1/2 lemon juice. Keep aside for a while..
- Make fine paste of 2 middle size onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, bird eye chilli, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cup of red curry paste.
- In a wok or Kadhai, add 3 spoons of cooking oil (use olive, coconut or ground nut) fry chopped garlic and then fry onion paste, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Now add red curry paste (if paste is thick or dry use some water to make it paste like) fry for 5 minutes till you can see oil starts to separate.
- Now add onion shallots or onion petals, two whole Kashmiri chillis (optional to make It more spicy) sauté for a minute and then add Prawns.
- You can crushed peanuts now over prawns.
- Add coconut water or normal water as per availability, of course coconut water will give you best results..
- Then add chopped bird eye chillies, and then cook for 2 monies so that prawns are well cooked, don’t over cook them..
- Once water is 20% reduced and you can see prawns.. turn off the flame and add coconut milk and mix it well, add salt to taste..
- Add 1/2 lemon juice in curry.
- Serve with hot sticky rice or over cooked basmati rice. You can also use Thai Jasmin rice..
If you find this Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.