Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to champon (the noodle in nagasaki) recipe. You can cook champon (the noodle in nagasaki) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki):
- Take 400 grams of Cooked Hokken Noodle (or 200 grams Pasta).
- You need 200 grams of Meet (Pork or Chicken).
- You need 200 grams of Seafood (Prawn, Squid, Shellfish).
- Provide 400 grams of Vegetables (Cabbage, Bean Sprout, Onion, Carrot, Corn, French Bean, Spring Onion, Chinese Chives).
- You need 100 grams of Fish cake.
- Use of <Soup>.
- Get 4 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- Use 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
Steps to make Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki):
- Cut all ingredients to an easy-to-bite size. (You can choose your favorite meat and vegetables, seafood.).
- Stir-fry the meat and seafood in a deep pan. Add hard vegetable and fry. Add the soft vegetable, fish cake and fry..
- When the vegetable become soft, add 1000 ml water, 4 tsp Chinese Soup stock and 2tsp Soy Sauce. When it boils, add 100 ml milk..
- When it boils again, bring the ingredients to the edge and put the noodles in the soup. Boil it about 2 minutes..
- If you cannot find Hokken Noodle, use 200 grams Pasta. Boil the water, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp baking soda per liter of water. Cook the Pasta according to the instruction on the package. Drain it well and wash the noodle’s surface with running water..
- Cooked Hokken Noodle $1.40 at FairPrice.
- I used this fish cake. Choose your favorite fish cake!.
If you find this Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.