Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pascal soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pascal soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pascal soup (vegan) recipe. You can cook pascal soup (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pascal soup (vegan):
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need head of celery, sliced and leaves chopped (reserving a few leaves).
- Take 1 of garlic clove, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Take 500 of ml/1 pint vegetable stock.
- Take 100 of ml/1/2 cup Koko milk.
- Take 50 of ml/1/4 cup Flora vegan cream (optional).
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pascal soup (vegan):
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the celery and potatoes and stir to coat..
- Add the garlic, splash of water and a big pinch of salt and cook on a medium heat, stirring regularly for 15 minutes, adding a little more water if the vegetables begins to stick..
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for a further 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Use a blender to purée the soup, then pour in the milk and blitz again..
- Season to taste and serve topped with the celery leaves..
- If you wish to grow more, take the bottom of the celery heart (around 3") and place in a glass of water for a few days until roots grow. You can then transplant in the garden..
If you find this Pascal soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.