Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian ramen soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy asian ramen soup you need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Provide 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- Take 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Take 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- Use 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Use 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- Take 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Take 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Get 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Get of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Take of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.