Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burnt garlic dal and vegetables soup recipe. You can cook burnt garlic dal and vegetables soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup:
- Get 1/2 cup of pink masoor daal.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Take 1/2 of onion, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 5-6 of garlic pods chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup:
- Wash daal nicely Add in the pressure cooker with 2 cups of water and chopped vegetables..
- Add salt and turmeric powder Close the lids and cook for 3-4 whistles..
- Let the pressure release on it's own Open and let it cool..
- Take a pan Add butter Add chopped garlic and let it brown Now take out the garlic with a slotted spoon leaving a few pieces of garlic in the pan only..
- Open the pressure cooker and mash the dal mix with a hand blender as vegetables would have softened. Alternatively can blend them in a mixer too..
- Add the seasoning in th pan and pour soup on it. Add coriander leaves for flavor..
- Let it boil nicely Serve hot soup in bowls and garnish with burnt garlic sautéed earlier.
- Garnish with some more coriander leaves and enjoy hot soup..
If you find this Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.