Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso Butter Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Butter Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miso butter udon noodles recipe. You can have miso butter udon noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Butter Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork (or bacon).
- Use 3 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ● Weipa (or Chinese soup stock).
- Provide 1 tbsp of or less ● Miso.
- Use 1/3 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Use 300 ml of ● Water.
- Take 1 clove of ● Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 of Green scallion.
Instructions to make Miso Butter Udon Noodles:
- Saute the pork in the pan with oil (not listed). When the pork is cooked, add the corn kernels, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add the ● seasonings in the pan and skim the scum as it rises. Once it has boiled, add the udon noodles and butter..
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle finely chopped scallion and sesame seeds on top, and it's done!.
If you find this Miso Butter Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.