Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. To cook fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Use 4 pieces of thin Hake (or cod).
- Get of Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon).
- You need 2 of Carrots (sliced).
- Get 2 stalks of Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts).
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 2 inches of Ginger (sliced).
- Get of Frying oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- You need 1 handful of anchovies.
- Get 1 of small Chinese Cabbage.
- Get 2 tbsp of GF soya sauce.
Steps to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min..
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce..
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot..
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat..
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat..
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them..
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min..
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown..
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in..
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins..
- Add salt to taste..
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional..
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.