Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amala and ewedu soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amala and ewedu soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amala and ewedu soup! recipe. You can have amala and ewedu soup! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Amala and ewedu soup!:
- Get of Amala (yam flour).
- You need of Ewedu (Jute leaves).
- Take of Fresh pepper.
- Get of Iru (locust bean).
- Provide of Seasoning cubes and salt.
- You need of Stew for garnishing.
Instructions to make Amala and ewedu soup!:
- Cut, wash the jute leaves, put in a pot, add water and boil for about 5mins. Allow to cool, put in a blender, add the locust bean and the fresh pepper and blend until smooth. Pour back the mixture into a pot on fire, add some salt and seasoning cubes to taste… Your ewedu soup is ready! Set aside!.
- To make the Amala, pour water in a pot and allow to get hot, add the yam flour into it and stir continuously using a wooden stick to avoid lumps, add extra yam flour if watery or add some water if it's too strong (just like the way your make your semovita), turn the yam flour very well, then add a bit of water, cover and allow to cook for about 10mins. Wrap it up in nylon..
- Your meal is ready! Serve your ewedu soup along side the Amala. You can add a bit of your regular tomato stew for extra taste or for garnishing. Enjoy!.
If you find this Amala and ewedu soup! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.