Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi recipe. You can cook aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi:
- You need of For methi thepla :-.
- Use 2 of small methi.
- Take 1 bowl of Wheat atta.
- Provide 1 bowl of Oil 1 katori.
- Get 2 tsp of Besan.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt to taste lal mirch powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- You need pinch of Hing / asafoetida.
- Get of For aloo sabji.
- You need 3 of Aloo.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of Lal mirch / red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Haldi / turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For soup:-.
- Provide As needed of All veg like lauki / bottle gourd tomato palak carrot cabbage beetroot coriander.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Lime juice to taste.
- You need of For khichadi:-.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Moong dal chhilkavali.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Khichadi rice.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take pinch of Haldi / turmeric powder.
Steps to make Aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi:
- Take atta besan mix it well & knead for dough making. Keep it for resting 10 mins. Divide them into equal portion and roll it out & fry them like paratha with oil..
- Cut aloo tomato in pressure cooker add oil mustard seed jeera hing crackle them add tomato salt lal. Mirchi powder haldi mix and add aloo again mix it add water and cover lid and 2 whistle cool it transfer to bowl garnish with Fresh Coriander.
- For soup = Cut all vegetables and transfer to cooker add water then put the lid on wait for 3 whistle to come out, cool it, blend it and strain it.Then take the blended stock on flame add salt, lime juice & pepper mix well cook for 2 mins then put it off..
- For khichdi:- Mix moong dal and rice clean and soak for 10 mins transfer to pressure cooker add salt and turmeric powder mix well put the lid on wait for 3 whistle to come out then put it off..
- Serve with Aam achar / mango pickle.
If you find this Aloo tomato sabji methi thepla vegetables soup moong dal khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.