Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bonda soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bonda soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonda soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bonda soup recipe. To cook bonda soup you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bonda soup:
- Get For of bonda:.
- You need 1 cup of urad dal.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of chopped small piece ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of greeted dry coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use For of soup:.
- Take 1 cup of moong dal.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide 3 of chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 of chopped small piece ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 3 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide For of garnishing:.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide some of Coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Bonda soup:
- For bonda Soak Urad dal for 1 to 2 hours. Grind this smoothly by adding little by little water at intervals..
- The Batter should be smooth and fine. Usage of the grinder will yield a perfect batter. Add chopped curry leaves, green chilli, ginger, salt, black pepper, coriander and coconut. Mix it well..
- Keep oil in a kadhai, for deep frying. When oil becomes hot, make small round bondas, fry in medium heat until it turns golden brown in colour..
- To make Soup : Take the dal,Wash. Add tomato, green chilli, ginger, salt, turmeric and cook this in a cooker for 2 whistle. Cool it completely and churn this cooked dal by using the hand blender or mixer jar..
- Add water (as needed) to adjust it in soupy constantly and boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add lemon juice and coconut..
- Add seasoning by putting ghee, mustard, cumins, and curry leaves..
- Now Soup is ready. To serve, you should take one serving bowl, Keep bonda in it and pour one or two ladles of Soup, garnish with onion, coriander leaves, and serve..
If you find this Bonda soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.