Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Provide 200 gms of tiger prawns.
- Provide 4-6 of pointed gourd.
- You need 1 cup of onion ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Put seasoning on the prawns Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns.
- Remove it and fry the pointed gourd slices adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now add oil and temper cumin seeds, bay leaf and let it crackle..
- Now add the masala paste and saute well.
- Add salt turmeric powder and red chilli Powder and mix well..
- Add tomato sauce and mix well..
- Now add the prawns and pointed gourd,mix well and cover till it is soft.
- Now add sugar and garam masala powder and serve..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.