Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green moong dal green gram curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green moong dal green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green moong dal green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal green gram curry recipe. To cook green moong dal green gram curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole moong dal.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take to taste of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of gdhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add mustard, cumin. Add onions and chillies after a minute. Once the onions are translucent, add turmeric, chopped ginger and diced tomatoes..
- When the tomatoes start oozing some water, add salt, garam masala, chilli powder and dhaniya powder. Fry till the raw smell goes. Add moong dal and water to the cooker and cook for 12-15 mins or till the dal is cooked thoroughly (3-4 whistles on low flame)..
- Once the pressure is gone (please don’t open if you think there’s still pressure), add chopped coriander leaves, check for seasoning, mix well and serve..
If you find this Green moong dal green gram curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.