Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prawns raw mango curry recipe. You can have dried prawns raw mango curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried prawns -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Prepare as required of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2cup of Raw mango -.
- Take 6 of Shallots-.
- Use 1 inch piece of Ginger -.
- You need 3 to4 of Green chilli -.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- Provide -3tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need -1piece of Malabar tamarind/kokum.
- You need 1/2cup of Grated Coconut -.
- Prepare as required of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of Tomato -.
Instructions to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan and roast the dried prawns.remove the head part of prawns and keep it in separate bowl..
- In the mixi add grated coconut,the head of dried prawns,chilli powder,coriander powder,green chilli, shallot,ginger,turmeric powder and make a fine paste..
- Take a clay pot and add the grinded paste along with sufficient water,few pieces of raw mango,kokum,tomato sliced,dried prawns..
- Cook the gravy in low flame once the gravy is ready add some curry leaves and pour 2 tsp coconut oil above it..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.