Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dal bonda with soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal bonda with soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal bonda with soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal bonda with soup recipe. You can cook dal bonda with soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal bonda with soup:
- Take 250 gms of moong dal.
- Take 150 gms of urad dal.
- Provide 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take as required of Crushed black pepper.
- Use as required of curry leaves.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Take 10-15 pieces of cococnut pieces.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use as required of Salt(as per taste).
- Use as required of Green Coriander for (garnishing).
Steps to make Dal bonda with soup:
- For soup:- Cook moong dal and mash it. Now take a pan add little in it,now add mustard seeds.Cumin seeds let it splutter..
- Now add finely chopped ginger and garlic saute for few minutes and add curry leaves chopped green chillies and curry leaves and again saute it..
- Now add chopped coconut pieces,little tomato pieces.,salt.turmeric powder and crushed pepper. Fry until tomatoes become soft..
- Now add smashed dal and water according to the soup consistency.Let it boil nicely.Atlast add fresh coriander leaves..
- For Bonda:- Soak urad dal for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.Drain water to a mixie jar add little rice flour,little hing,little salt and strained urad dal..
- Now grind it into fine paste by adding little little water to this batter add chopped green chillies and fresh coriander leaves. And leave this batter for half an hour..
- Now you can drop this batter as bondas into hot oil and fry until crisp. Bonda is ready.Serve hot with soup.
If you find this Dal bonda with soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.