Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Triveni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Triveni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal triveni recipe. To make dal triveni you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal Triveni:
- Provide 3/4 cup of split green dal.
- Take 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of black urad dal.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion optional.
- Take 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of green chillies.
- You need 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Use Handful of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Take 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Dal Triveni:
- Wash and soak the dals for minimum 30 minutes..
- In a pressure cooker add all the three dals, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies, chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, ghee..
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles and 5 minutes on low flame..
- Turn off the flame and let the pressure release on it's own..
- Once the pressure releases open the cooker and mash the dal nicely..
- Chop the garlic finely..
- In tadka pan, add oil or ghee, once hot add cumin seeds allow to splutter now add hing, curry leaves and garlic, once garlic is golden brown.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, mix with spoon and add tadka to dal, cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Check seasoning, this dal is thick in consistency, garnish with chopped coriander leaves you can add butter for added flavour..
- Enjoy nutritious full of flavour Dal Triveni..
If you find this Dal Triveni recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.