Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic naan bread with lamb soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic naan bread with lamb soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic naan bread with lamb soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic naan bread with lamb soup recipe. You can cook garlic naan bread with lamb soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic naan bread with lamb soup:
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1/2 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Get of Luke warm water.
- Take of Garlic paste and chopped parsely mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
Instructions to make Garlic naan bread with lamb soup:
- First,bring a clean bowl and put the flour,salt,sugar,garlic paste,yeast,mix well with the warm water and knead softly until it incorporates.allow it to rest for about 30mins,then knead and divide the dough into 6 pieces,roll each piece with a rolling pin and form a circle..
- Spread the garlic and parsely paste on the rolled circle,then roll again until it stick to it without falling..
- Heat a tower or non-stick pan on a medium heat and after two minutes by then it must be hot,place the rolled dough on the pan after sometime,remove the pan and place it directly on the stove,after 2mins turn the other side and its done.do thesame to the others.serve with lamb soup,enjoy!.
If you find this Garlic naan bread with lamb soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.