Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Rasam (Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Rasam (Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot rasam (soup) recipe. To make beetroot rasam (soup) you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beetroot Rasam (Soup):
- Use 1 of . Beetroot – 1 grated.
- Take 2 of . Tomato – 1/2.
- Use 3 of . Tamarind water – 1 amla size.
- Get 4 of . Cumin – 1 tsp.
- Prepare 5 of . Garlic – 4.
- Get 6 of . Pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Use 7 of . Toor dal – 1tsp.
- Get 8 of . Mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 9 of . Red chilli – 1 broken.
- Provide 10 of . Turmeric – 1/4 tsp.
- Get 11 of . Hing – pinch.
- Provide 12 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Prepare 13 of . Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp chopped.
Steps to make Beetroot Rasam (Soup):
- 1. In pressure cooker add toor dal, grated beetroot, tomato, turmeric powder and a tsp of oil. Add couple cups of water and cook in pressure cooker for 2 whistles. 2. Once done mash it and drain. Keep the water aside. 3. Now use pestle or motor crumble garlic, cumin and pepper. Add this to tamarind water..
- 4. Heat kadai add oil, mustard, curry leaves and red chilli. Once this splutter add beetroot water, tamarind water and hing. Add enough salt. 5. Let it boil in medium heat for 5 minutes. 6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or you can have it directly. Its bit sweet and very tasty foods for kids..
If you find this Beetroot Rasam (Soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.