Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed dal khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed dal khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed dal khichdi recipe. To make mixed dal khichdi you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed dal khichdi:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green moong dal.
- Take 3 tbsp of black masoor dal.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chana dal.
- Take 3 tbsp of green urad dal.
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Get 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need 4-5 of green chiili.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mixed dal khichdi:
- First washed and soaked all lentils in water for half hour. meanwhile cut the onion into thin slices, chopped the tomatoes and green chiili..
- Take a pressure cooker add oil heat it and fry half onion slices until it becomes golden brown.transfer in a plate then add whole spices in the oil and saute few seconds.now add left onion saute when it becomes light brown then add tomatoes,green chilli,1 tsp salt,garam masala powder and red chilli powder.cooked until the tomatoes turn soft.now add the soaked dal and add 1 cup water.cover and cooked for 2-3 whistles..
- Take rice in a wok,add water, cumin seeds and salt as taste.cooked the rice 80%.strain the water and keep the cooked rice aside..
- Now open the cooker dal has cooked then add boil rice and small amount of water.mix well cover and cooked again for one whistle.turn off the flame and release the pressure naturally.the khichdi is ready..
If you find this Mixed dal khichdi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.