Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy taco soup recipe. To make easy taco soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Taco Soup:
- You need of Easy Taco Soup.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- Take 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Get 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- Use 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- Use 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Use 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- You need 1 can of Original Rotel.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- You need 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- Get 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Steps to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
If you find this Easy Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.