Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe. To cook chickpeas soup (vegan) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Get 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Get of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Drizzle olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Instructions to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
If you find this Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.