Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Broccoli and Corn Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Broccoli and Corn Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy broccoli and corn potage recipe. You can have easy broccoli and corn potage using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Broccoli and Corn Potage:
- Provide 1/3 bunch of Broccoli.
- Use 1/2 small of Onion.
- Take 1/2 can of Canned creamed corn.
- Use 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 150 of to 170 ml Milk.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of White pepper.
Steps to make Easy Broccoli and Corn Potage:
- Break the broccoli into smaller bunches and boil in salted water. (I was using a large bunch – if it's small, 1/2 is fine). Thinly slice the onion..
- Melt butter in a pot and sauté the onion without burning. Add the broccoli and stir-fry lightly..
- Add water and soup stock cube into the pot and simmer until the vegetables are so soft that they fall apart (roughly 20 to 25 minutes ☆)..
- Add the creamed corn and let it come to a boil. Turn the heat off. Blend in a food processor until smooth and return it to the pot..
- Stir over low heat and stir in the milk until it reaches your preferred thickness. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
- Here, I chopped up the broccoli into small pieces and topped the soup with it. It's subtly sweet and delicious..
If you find this Easy Broccoli and Corn Potage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.