Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bonda Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bonda Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonda Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bonda soup recipe. To make bonda soup you only need 29 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bonda Soup:
- Take of For making bonda.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad daal.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1 inch of long ginger.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Get of For soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of moong daal.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Get leaves of Hand full coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Get of For masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chana daal.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urad daal.
- Provide 2 tbs of tuar daal.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 of red chilli.
- Use 4-5 of methi seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Provide of Ghee.
Instructions to make Bonda Soup:
- For making masala – Dry roast chana daal, urad daal, tuar daal, till light brown in colour, keep this daal aside..
- Now in same pan add red chillies, coriander seeds, methi seeds, dry roast them to, till nice aroma has started, let it cool, grind this spices along with daals and salt, make a fine powder,.
- Wash and soak urad daal in sufficient water over night or 7 to 8..
- Drain the water, and grind the daal along with green chilli, ginger, jeera, black pepper, adding little water at a time, untill you get fluffy dough,.
- Heat the oil required to fry the bonda on medium flame.
- Once oil is hot enough, wet the hands with take 2 or 3 tbs of bonda batter, put into a hot oil.
- Fry bonda untill it turn light brown all around. Remove it from oil onto paper towel.
- Repeat same procedure with remaining batter.
- For making soup-dry roast the moong daal in pan for 2 min on medium flame..
- Wash it and put in pressure cooker, add 2 cup water, chopped tomatoes, salt, pinch turmeric powder,chopped ginger, green chillies, take 2 whistle, daal should be cook perfectly. If daal is thick you can add 1 more cup water to get soup consistency.
- Dissolve1 to 2 tbs masala that we make earlier in 3 to 4 tbs water and make a paste add this paste in daal, mix it well and bring to a boil..
- For tadka – take small tadka pan add 1tsp ghee in it, add jeera, mustard seeds, curry leaves let them sizzle, pour this tadka into daal.
- Now add grated coconut, and coriander leaves, boil it.
- For assembling- take a big bowl, add 2 bonda, pour 2 or 3 ladleful of soup, garnish with coriander leaves,.
- Note – you can add chopped onions, and coriander leaves in batter to make bonda more tasty.
If you find this Bonda Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.