Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken & biscuits casserole recipe. You can have easy chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare EASY chicken & biscuits casserole:
- Use 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Take 1 can of peas.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- Get 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Provide 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Instructions to make EASY chicken & biscuits casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
If you find this EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.