Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy taco soup recipe. You can have easy taco soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Taco Soup:
- Provide 3 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of black beans, drained.
- Take 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Get 46 oz of tomato juice.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
If you find this Easy Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.