Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masoor Dal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor Dal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor dal soup recipe. To cook masoor dal soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masoor Dal Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of Masoor (split red lentil) washed and drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry mint leaves.
- Get 3/4 cup of Chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Chopped carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry red chilli flakes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Masoor Dal Soup:
- Combine the masoor dal onions carrot tomatoes and 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid..
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth..
- Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan, add the dry mint leaves chilli flakes salt 1 cup of water and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3-4minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot and garnish with mint leaves chilli flakes and carrot flowers..
If you find this Masoor Dal Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.