Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushroom recipe. To make stuffed mushroom you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushroom:
- Take 10 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum small.
- Get 1 of Onion small.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dhaniya.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Amchoor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Degi mirch.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mozrella cheese (Grated).
- Take 1 of bread grind into bread crumbs.
Steps to make Stuffed Mushroom:
- Take curd and besan in bowl add all dry masalas and Ginger Galic paste in it mix well. Marination batter is ready. Put mushroom in marinated batter without cap. Keep aside..
- For stuffing material. Take kadhai heat oil put onion saute for one minute add capsicum and chopped mushroom cap saute for one minutes. Add salt and masale add one tbsp marinated batter mix well for one minute. Remove from gas and keep it to cool. After that put coriander leaves, bread crumbs and grated mozrella cheese mix well..
- Put stuffing in marinated mushrooms. Preheat on 180 degree for and bake for 25 minutes. Yummy stuffed mushroom is ready to eat with mayonnaise or sauce..
If you find this Stuffed Mushroom recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.