Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil soup in coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup in coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup in coconut milk recipe. To cook lentil soup in coconut milk you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil soup in coconut milk:
- Get 2 cups of lentils(daal).
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need of Dania.
- Use 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbs of jeera.
- Use of Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Green chillies(optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tbs of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Lentil soup in coconut milk:
- Boil your lentils till well done.blend and set aside.
- Take onions, tomatoes, garlic, Dania and blend them together..
- In your pan add oil then mustard and jeera seeds after 20sec add curry leaves and green chillies.
- Now add your blended mixture and turmeric powder. Cook for approximately 5min..
- Now add your blended lentils and salt to taste..
- Add 1½cup of coconut milk..
- Simmer and cook for 15min..
If you find this Lentil soup in coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.