Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best spicy vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spicy vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegetable curry recipe. You can have spicy vegetable curry using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make spicy vegetable curry:
- Provide 150 grams of tomatoes.
- Use 250 grams of onion.
- Use 150 grams of tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of lady's finger.
- Provide 50 grams of tamarind.
- Use 1 of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of oil.
- Use 3 tsp of chilly powder.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
Steps to make spicy vegetable curry:
- Heat the kadai wit 2 teaspoon oil.
- add mustard seeds.
- then onion…nd fry till some brownish tint is seen.
- then add tomatoes and fry till some juicy pulp has come out..
- Add chilly powder and tumeric powder.
- then add tamarind juice(thick consistency is preferred).
- allow it to boil and then add the vegetables mentioned above…( if mangoes available) can be added.
- then allow it to cook for 5 mins in medium flamr.
- meanwhile take a little pan…and added oil and mustard seeds.
- 2 green chillies…sliced vertical is added to it.
- then add curry leaves.
- pour it over the curry and serve it.
If you find this spicy vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.