Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. You can have easy slow cooker chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Take 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Provide 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- You need 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get of Optional toppings:.
- Provide of cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Take of grated cheese.
- You need of avocado.
- Take of green onion.
- Use of tortilla chips.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.