Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak dal shorba (spinach-lentil soup) recipe. To cook palak dal shorba (spinach-lentil soup) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup):
- Get 2 cups of spinach, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (split pigeon pea).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 lime of juice of lime.
- Prepare as needed of cheese to garnish (opt).
Instructions to make Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup):
- Soak the dal for 30 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, ginger and garlic till light brown..
- Add the coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red chilli powder mixed with little water..
- Saute for a few seconds. To it, add the dal, spinach, salt and 3 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles..
- When cool, blend in a mixer, add lime juice and heat through. Serve, garnished with some cheese on the top..
If you find this Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.