Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma (red kidney beans) soup recipe. You can have rajma (red kidney beans) soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rajma, soaked overnight.
- Provide 1 tsp. of butter.
- Get 1 tsp. of oil.
- You need 1 of onion. chopped.
- You need 1 of " ginger, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cups of coriander stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of tomato paste / 1 tomato, chopped.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of stock.
- You need 2 tbsp. of yoghurt.
- Take as per taste of lime juice.
- Use as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup:
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the onions, ginger and garlic till light brown. Switch off the flame and add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. saute for a few seconds..
- Add the stock, rajma, salt, coriander stalks, coriander leaves and tomato paste.Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle..
- When cool, blend to a puree. Keep aside.When serving, heat through and add the yoghurt. Mix well. Add the lime juice and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.