Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Dhokli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Dhokli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. You can have dal dhokli using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal Dhokli:
- You need 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of besan.
- Provide 2 cup of toor / tuver dal.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 5 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hing.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of small sticks cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of small piece of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 of medium size chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of kokam gives tangy taste.
- Take 2 tsp of raw ground nuts.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need As needed of curry leaves.
- Provide 3 tsp of jaggery.
- Get 4 tsp of ghee.
- Provide of Some chopped coriander.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Use 5 tsp of fried masala ground nuts – sing.
Steps to make Dal Dhokli:
- Wash thoroughly toor dal, add water and put into cooker to cook for at least 5 to 6 whistles on a medium flame of gas.. Turn off gas, let the cooker cool completely…
- Meanwhile, take a bowl, add besan, wheat flour, salt, 1/2 tsp hing, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp, red chilli powder, 2 tsp oil, mix well, add gradually water to make semi hard dough for making dhokli. Keep aside for 10 minutes…
- Now smooth the dough, make equal sized big balls to roll big chapati for dhokli. Make all big chapatis.. Now turn on gas on very slow flame, put a tawa, roast 1 – 1 chapati from both side, but make sure only for 30 seconds, need not cook, just roast to remove sticky ness from chapati. Now cut in square or diamond shape of all chapatis, to make dhokli…
- Now open the cooker, churn cooked tuverdal thoroughly in smooth paste…
- Take a big vessel, put on medium flame of gas, add 2 tsp ghee, mustard seeds, urad dal, cloves, cinnamon, 1/2 hing, green chillies, curry patta, stir well. Now add churned toor dal, add at least 6 cup of water, add salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 3 tsp red chilli powder, ginger, kokam, jaggery, raw ground nuts, 1 chopped tomato, mix well, wait for start boiling. Dal boils well, now this point,add all cut dhoklis in boiling dal in portions, continuously stir, to keep dhokli separate..
- Now keep flame slow, cover the vessel, to cook dal dhokli. Occasionally check dal dhokli, stir it, so it can be doesn't stick on bottom of vessel and if needed, add water as we want semi thick consistency of dal dhokli, not dry and not watery.. Check dhokli, if it cut easily, it means ready to serve, turn of gas, add 2 tsp ghee, lemon juice, mix well. Now time to plating…
- Take a deep plate, pour dal dhokli in it, add chopped onion, tomato on it.. Garnish with masala sing and coriander, which really enhances the taste of Dal Dhokli.
- Serve hot, enjoy hot, spicy, sweet and sour tasty Gujarati Dal Dhokli..
- My motto is #Love_to_cook_serve_with_love.
If you find this Dal Dhokli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.