Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam with egusi soup recipe. To cook pounded yam with egusi soup you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pounded yam with egusi soup:
- Prepare of Yam.
- Get of Cook Kpomo.
- Take of Boil Dry fish.
- Provide of Boil Meat.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Take of Onion.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Take of Spices.
- Provide of Blended Egusi.
- Take leaf of Ugu.
- You need of Palm oil.
- Take of Veg oil.
Steps to make Pounded yam with egusi soup:
- Peel yam cut and wash, pour the yam in pot cook it until soft, transfer into motor and pound it until the yam is well pound and become very soft.
- Wash and blend your tomatoes, pepper, Scotch bonnet, onion and garlic, boil then until the water is completely drain.
- Add palm with, veg oil and onion fry for 2mnts add seasoning, spices, kpomo, dry fish and meat keep frying 10mnts.
- Add little water and cover the pot, mix egusi with water and grated onion to foam a tick paste, start scooping it with spoon and drop inside your pot, cover and allow it to cook for 10mnts add your ugu leaf and stir the soup well, allow the ugu to simmer for 5mnts.
If you find this Pounded yam with egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.