Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Shepherds Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shepherds pie recipe. To make easy shepherds pie you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Take 6 of yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger meat. Drain grease when done. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Once hamburger meat is done, add 1 cup of water and 1 envelope of onion soup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper..
- In a baking dish (glass or metal), layer hamburger meat, then corn, then potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the peaks on the mashed potatoes are browned..
If you find this Easy Shepherds Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.