Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup recipe. You can cook pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup:
- Use of Yam, water.
- Provide of Egusi, ugu.
- Prepare of Beaf, chicken, cat fish, pomo, cray fish.
- Provide of Pepper, scotch bonnet, onion,.
- Provide of Salt, Maggi, seasoning, palm oil.
Instructions to make Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup:
- Peel yam, wash pour it into a pot and set the pot on fire to be boiled/cook.
- Wash ur motor and pistol if the yam is well cooked then gradually be dropping the yam one after the other and be pounding it, pound it very well and make any shape of your own choice.
- Set another separate pot on fire be boiling your beef, cat fish, chicken, komo/pomo one after the other with the help of ginger, garlic, salt, seasoning, when it's well boiled keep it aside.
- Wash and grand your red pepper, scotch bonnet set your pot on fire then pour your diced onions and your granded pepper the quantity you want and fry it very well.
- In the same pot be adding your granded egusi with crafish be staring it for some minite then you add some water into it.
- Add Maggi, salt, and some seasoning to taste fantastic.
- After deep boiled of the ingredients then you start adding your ugu leaf and stir it and leave it for some time to be cook.
- Then turn of the light and serve.
If you find this Pounded yam with ugu/egusi soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.