Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked zucchini – reduced fat recipe. To cook baked zucchini – reduced fat you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat:
- Use 1 medium of zucchini.
- You need 1 tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of Onion powder, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Garlic powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Reduced fat Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Mrs Dash original spice.
Steps to make Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim off ends of zucchini.
- At every half inch along the zucchini, slice most of the way through the zucchini, but dont cut all the way down.
- Dry the zucchini.
- Place the zucchini on a piece of foil large enough to wrap the zucchini.
- Apply the extra virgin olive oil to the zucchini.
- Apply the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Bake 25 minutes or until zucchini is soft when you poke it with a fork.
- Take zucchini out and apply parmesan cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
If you find this Baked Zucchini – Reduced Fat recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.