Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can cook curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fish:
- Provide of Mackarel tuna.
- Provide of Green Round Eggplants.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Provide 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- Provide of Green curry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Take 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 8 of shallots.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Use To taste of chicken powder.
- Take of Water.
- Use of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.