Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix Veggies Korma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Veggies Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veggies Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veggies korma recipe. To cook mix veggies korma you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veggies Korma:
- Prepare 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 200 gms of Mix Veggies.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies.
- You need 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 100 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3 of Cardamom.
- Use 2-3 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide As needed of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Steps to make Mix Veggies Korma:
- Take all the ingredients..
- Take a pan and pour little oil and temper the ingredients with ginger garlic paste, then add salt..
- Cover and cook it for 10mins, check the veggies have cooked thoroughly and you can add the boiled and mashed potatoes..
- At this stage you can and the Garam masala and give a nice mix..
- Atlast you can add the thick coconut milk to give extraordinary taste. Now you can have this korma with steamed rice, ghee rice, Pulao and chapthis too😋.
If you find this Mix Veggies Korma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.