Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup w/coconut milk+curry powder recipe. You can cook carrot soup w/coconut milk+curry powder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder:
- Get 1 of Thermomix or other blender which heats up for cooking IS VERY USEFUL.
- Provide 6 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare 480 grams of Peeled and halved carrots.
- Use 20 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 500 grams of Vegetable broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of Yellow curry powder.
- Provide 400 grams of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder:
- If Thermomix available, great. If not: follow directions about quantities, and ignore all about mixing in blender before thoroughly cooked and simmered for aprox 10 minutes after having added all ingredients at once to a pot, brought to a boil, reduced temperature until simmering.
- 15g ~ 6 cloves of garlic chopped finely. Directions for tmx: 4 sec at speed 6.
- Place carrots into tmx and grind 5sec at speed 4.5.
- Add oil to tmx and cook at temperature 'varoma' (highest on the thermomix) for 5min at speed 1.
- Add vegetable broth and the equivalent to 1tbp of curry powder (6g).
- Program temp 80 for 10 min speed 1.
- Interrupt after about 5min and add coconut milk. Continue cooking.
- Now blend at highest speed (important direction for those who cooked in a pot) in a blender of your choice or with one of those immersion blenders for as long as you need to break done any chunks of carrots or garlic. In tmx this would be speed 10 for 30sec.
- Serve immediately after decorating with a sliver of carrot peel and sprinkles of ground pepper and salt. ENJOY.
If you find this Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.